Our Life

The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sorry for the Absence

Hello everyone! For those of you who check our blog regularly, I wanted to apologize for not keeping up with the blog lately. It's just that life has been more than hectic--I've had lots of grad school homework, I'm trying to keep up with planning and correcting for work, I'm trying to spend lots of quality time with Eli, and to top it all off, this last week was Homecoming week.

Life is still great around here. We are loving seeing Eli crawl around the house like he owns the place. He's very smiley and loves to play with his big Tonka truck (I'll post a picture soon). Jay's been the dad of the year lately, taking on so much responsibility for Eli while I've been so busy with work and school. This upcoming week is busy again because I have parent/teacher conferences and class on Monday and Tuesday, then on Wednesday, Jay and I will be going to a going away party for our friend, Jim, who is going to Iraq to work, and then on Friday, Jay leaves for a long weekend in Denver with his brothers.

For me, I'm trying to focus on looking forward to MEA weekend--my sister will be home to visit and my work week will be very short. Hopefully I can spend some quality time relaxing, because right now I feel a bit overwhelmed.

Anyway, I will be posting more pictures and blogs soon. Just give me a few days.....

1 comment:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

You're alive!!
I've missed Eli updates; however, I completely understand being busy with life. It's amazing how hectic things can become just six weeks into the school year.
I hope you are doing well.