Okay, okay. So I know that I have been more than pathetic at keeping this blog up to date. But what can I say? I've either been tremendously busy or tremendously lazy. Quite the dichotomy, I know. But even though this summer has flown by so far, there have been plenty of good memories to go around. For example, we took Eli to the Waite Park parade in June, his first one. He was great considering he stayed in one spot for over an hour. However, the sirens on all of the police and fire trucks scared him a bit.
We also had the chance to enjoy some time with Maria's family at Lake Alex this July. It's always an adventure when that many Polacks are gathered in one beach setting. It was fun to be at the lake this year because Eli appreciated all of the fun available to him. He spent plenty of time playing on the beach, floating in the lake, and throwing sand.
And finally, some of the funniest moments this summer have happened in our own back yard with the addition of a small, blue kiddie pool and a Little Tykes climbing/slide toy. We are outside a lot, and the slide and the pool create wonderful moments of giggles and fun for both Eli and the family.
No comments:
Post a Comment