Our Life

The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, October 3, 2010

We're Gonna Win Twins!



In June, I promised my dad a trip to Target Field to see the Twins play for his Father's Day present. Little did I know at the time that it would cost a small fortune to get any type of tickets to a game. In July, it was looking grim that I would be able to deliver on my promise to my dad as I was shockingly looking at StubHub and $80 tickets in the left field bleachers. Luckily my friend, Allison, and her husband share season tickets and had some tickets for sale for today's game. So Jay, his mom Phyllis, my dad, and I were fortunate enough to go to today's baseball game versus the Blue Jays.

Even though the Twins lost, being at Target Field today is something I will never forget.

1 comment:

Jo said...

You are such a good daughter