Our Life

The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Our Own Veggie Tales....

Eli's now eating veggies! After our 6-month appointment, the doctor gave the a-okay to start feeding Eli some baby food. He recommended veggies first, before fruits, so we started with peas and have moved on to sweet potatoes and green beans. The first time eating peas was not a real success story (see his face in these pictures), but he has warmed up to them and doesn't mind eating them at all now. Every time I see him sitting in his height chair eating from a spoon, I realize how fast time flies and how big Eli is getting. We're very thankful that so far (knock on wood) Eli has been a good eater and has not had any allergic reactions to any of his foods. Hopefully this luck continues and we continue to expose him to a variety of foods.



Not much else is new in our world, though. Eli and I are in a good morning routine to get to daycare and work. Jay is a big help. It's amazing how much teamwork is involved in taking care of kids. Seriously, I don't know how single parents do this job.

No comments: