All this week, Eli was at daycare with Amy Eid in Becker while I was at workshops. I wasn't too nervous about the start of daycare because we had such a wonderful experience with Kim and Brody watching Eli while I was at my classes this summer (a good practice round of dropping Eli off somewhere for someone else to watch him). Eli just loves to be around other kids and to be busy all the time, so daycare is actually the perfect match for him. The other kids at daycare love having a baby around, and Eli has been cooperative and happy.
Eli's now eating veggies (or at least peas and sweet potatoes so far) and loving it. He also now has six teeth in--two on the bottom and four on the top. He's such a big boy and we are loving watching him grow and change. Times have certainly changed quickly, but each day we're thankful for our baby Eli.
1 comment:
I'm glad everything went well for Eli and YOU! We'll have to talk about our "mommy-going-back-to-work-blues" soon.
Take care and enjoy this final weekend of summer.
Post a Comment