Our Life

The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!



Boo! Today was Eli's first Halloween--he dressed up as a dinosaur this year. It took a long time for me to find an affordable and cute costume for him, but luckily I found this cute, fuzzy dinosaur costume at Toys 'R Us for a good price. Daycare had a Halloween party today, and the kids exchanged Halloween treats with each other.

Of course, as soon as we all were home this evening we put Eli in his dinosaur outfit to see how cute he looks in his cute green outfit. We then proceeded to take about a thousand pictures. Surprisingly, he doesn't mind the tail and the spikes on the back of his costume that I thought would get in the way of sitting comfortably.

We didn't go trick or treating, but we did hand out candy to the neighborhood kids who came to our door. It's another first for Eli, and we loved experiencing it as a family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun costume! Things have come a long way since the days of the hard plastic masks with slits for vision! He is getting SO big! Don't eat all of his candy! :)

Are you watching Grey's this season? I think Izzy is going crazy!