A few Sundays ago, we met up with Eli's godparents, Chris and Allison, and their daughter Elizabeth, to celebrate a belated Christmas. To mix it up a bit, we journeyed to the Minnesota Zoo together. I hadn't really ever been to the MN Zoo in the winter, so I wasn't really sure what to expect, but I have to say, we had a great time! There was plenty to see inside, including Discovery Bay and the animals and birds of the tropical rainforest.
Eli particularly liked the crocodile, flamingos and the dolphins, while Ainsley just liked to go along for the ride. We were glad to have a new adventure, and I really enjoyed watching the kids explore new ideas and seeing animals that we normally only just read about in books.
Here's a picture of Eli admiring the flamingos....

And here's Ainsley taking in all the zoo has to offer....
1 comment:
I didn't even know that was an option. We will for sure have to make a trip next winter. What a great idea for a Christmas celebration!
Post a Comment