![]() |
| My little explorers |
First of all, this area is so beautiful. Breathtaking!
Jay and I have made a commitment to do more camping as a family. The kids love it, it's low cost, and frankly, it's really fun! The kids love the campfires, s'mores, and hiking. I love the quality time together and the simpleness of it all. I love that fire is the only source of heat. I love the quaintness of a tent. I even love that showering is optional. It's just so easy to camp (when the weather is nice, that is). Wake up, throw on a hat, make a fire, and go for a hike. Simple. So in our planning we decided to try something along the north shore. Gooseberry Falls was an obvious option. Great hiking, lovely scenery, and not too, too far out of Duluth.
Although it was a bit chilly and windy, we had a great time! We hiked a bunch, got some family photos, and spent lots of time together chatting by the fire and exploring the wilderness.
Can't wait to do it again!
![]() |
| We stopped at Jay Cooke State Park on our way |
![]() |
| Beautiful view from the Upper Falls |






No comments:
Post a Comment