Our Life
The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
I Can Touch My Toes!
One thing Eli loves to do is to touch his toes and grab his feet. And lately, the less clothing he is wearing, the happier he is. He particularly likes to have bare feet--no socks! It's been nice these last few days (with the exception of Saturday) to not have to bundle Eli up in to 8 layers of clothing to stay warm. I love just being able to put him in a onesie and calling him dressed!
We don't have much going on this week leading up to the 4th of July; however, we have big weekend plans! The Stanek side of the family is gathering out at Lake Alexander because many of the Boisvert crew will be here from Illinois. Eli will meet two families for the first time: my sister Stacy's family and the Brian Boisvert family, and I'm sure he will just love them all. I'm also going to attempt to get Eli to "swim" in the lake a little. Look for new pictures on Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment