Our Life

The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oh My Achin' Tooth...


Cutting a tooth is not an easy process! Tonight Eli woke up from his evening nap crying and crying--there just wasn't anything we could do to get him to stop crying. I even tried to feeding him (which usually always works in other situations), but no luck. We finally decided it had to be his new tooth coming in that was hurting him. After chewing on our fingers and some teething rings, we gave him a cold, wet washcloth to chew on which seems to be what he prefers to dull his toothache. Otherwise, today was actually a really nice day--we spent some time with Eli's new friends, Kim and Brody, this morning. Then, in the afternoon we ventured over the SCSU for the Lemonade Art and Music festival, the opening act of the Granite City Days in St. Cloud, with Sue. It was great to see Sue today--thanks for hanging out with us, Sue. The sun was shining and it was a beautiful summer day! Hip, hip, hooray for June weather!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this pic is to show the non delightfulness of teething, but I just have to say "LOOK AT THOSE PEEPERS," could his eyes be any more expressive. You can just tell he is thinking "wow, cutting teeth is a major bummer!"