This weekend we were in Minnetonka for a Burnham family barbeque hosted by Jay's sister, Kathy, and her husband, Al. Because Kelly, Katjana, and D'Ar were here visiting from Colorado, we thought it'd be nice to get as much of the family together as possible before Kelly and the kids left to return home. The great part is that Kathy and Al have a beautiful pool, so the kids (and some of the adults) took a swim on a beautiful summer day. This was Eli's first time in a pool; he seemed to like it (meaning he didn't cry, even when I accidentally got most of his face wet). He kicked his feet and liked to bob up and down in the water. It's been a while since that many Burnhams have been together--it was a great weekend!
Some other exciting news with our family is that Eli is busy teething his first tooth! We discovered the tooth on his 4 month birthday, Saturday. It's quite early for him to be getting a tooth, and he's been a bit crabby about the pain. It breaks my heart to hea
1 comment:
Wow, look at you in the pool, I hope you are wearing an SPF! I love that you took Eli into the pool. I have been swimming since birth and have never looked back. I think my mom thought I would make it to the Olympics, she actually put in a pool because of that....come to find out I just like working on my tan! Opps! Glad you had a fun weekend with the family! Crazy about the tooth, already!!! What an advanced child you have Maria!
Post a Comment