Our Life

The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson

Monday, May 19, 2014

#15--A Bit of Spring Closet Cleaning

In our master bedroom, we are fortunate enough to have two closets--one walk-in for clothes, and another that is mainly a shelving unit for...well, I don't know.  For me, it's become the catch-all place for everything.  It's the "gift closet" where I store extra things I find here and there that eventually become stocking stuffers or are given to friends and family for various holidays.  It's now also become the place where I store a majority of my ever-growing supply of craft materials.  Since we've moved to this house, I haven't yet really figured out the entire purpose for this closet, so therefore it looked like this:

The Before

This weekend, since I was changing out and cleaning the walk-in closet, I decided to tackle this closet, too.  Here's the final result:

The After

Ahhhh....much better.  For now.  We'll see how long this lasts:)


No comments: