Yesterday (Sunday), Jay, Eli and I ventured South to the cities for two reasons: 1) to drop off the Jeep for Kelly and his kids to use while they're visiting Minnesota this coming week and 2) to see Chris and Allison Perske, Eli's godparents. We hadn't seen Chris and Allison since Eli's baptism in April, and Eli has changed so much since then. To make the trip extra special, it was also Allison's 30th birthday ov
Our Life
The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson
Monday, June 9, 2008
Eli Loves His Godparents!!
Yesterday (Sunday), Jay, Eli and I ventured South to the cities for two reasons: 1) to drop off the Jeep for Kelly and his kids to use while they're visiting Minnesota this coming week and 2) to see Chris and Allison Perske, Eli's godparents. We hadn't seen Chris and Allison since Eli's baptism in April, and Eli has changed so much since then. To make the trip extra special, it was also Allison's 30th birthday ov
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment