When I first gave birth to Eli, everyone kept telling me to savor every moment because time flies and he will change so fast. So today I am declaring it--everyone, you were right! For some reason, today feels like Eli has grown and changed so much since yesterday. This morning, as I was changing his diaper and his outfit, I noticed that his cute striped onesie that matches his Osh Gosh overalls was suddenly too small! Oh, and so was the Huggies #1 diaper for babies up to 14 lbs! Then, about 20 minutes later, I placed him in his favorite toy, his Jumperoo (thanks again, Paige and Heather A.), and instead of just sitting and bouncing in the Jumperoo, he can now reach out and use the toys that are attached to the surrounding tray! Just today he made the ball of sunshine spin! Crazy! It seems like just a minute ago he was my little peanut who
Our Life
The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Sooooo Big!
When I first gave birth to Eli, everyone kept telling me to savor every moment because time flies and he will change so fast. So today I am declaring it--everyone, you were right! For some reason, today feels like Eli has grown and changed so much since yesterday. This morning, as I was changing his diaper and his outfit, I noticed that his cute striped onesie that matches his Osh Gosh overalls was suddenly too small! Oh, and so was the Huggies #1 diaper for babies up to 14 lbs! Then, about 20 minutes later, I placed him in his favorite toy, his Jumperoo (thanks again, Paige and Heather A.), and instead of just sitting and bouncing in the Jumperoo, he can now reach out and use the toys that are attached to the surrounding tray! Just today he made the ball of sunshine spin! Crazy! It seems like just a minute ago he was my little peanut who
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment