Number 31 in my
35 things to do at the age of 35 is to purchase something at a craft fair. I usually attend the Lemonade Art Fair in June which is what I imagined I would do when I put this item on the list. However, I was
camping with the family on the North Shore during Lemonade Art Fair day, so I needed to find another art fair. And I did.
I found the Munsinger Art in the Gardens fair, where craft booths are placed around the flower gardens. Here is where I found Lou Tollefson and her craft company, Loulure. If you'd like to check out her Facebook website,
click here. Lou makes wonderfully bright and unique jewelry, which was the draw for me to her booth, but she also has wonderful paintings and portraits.
I've actually purchased two pieces from her--a necklace and a brooch. Here they are:
 |
| My new "jewels"! |
 |
| There is so much beauty at Munsinger |
 |
| Isn't it lovely? Art fair day was the perfect summer day. |
1 comment:
I love it!
Post a Comment